Monday, April 27, 2009

Unemployed thoughts #1

I pondered while cutting my grass this afternoon - Is there such a thing as having too big of a Virgin Mary Statue in your yard?

Do people work? I did some driving around today and it seems that traffic was terrible and it was either Escalades or BMW's in my way.

Swine Flu? Do you remember anything that kills many more people - like cancer getting this much attention from the news anchors or the government in such a speedy response? The best is they call it Swine - not pig, pork, bacon, or baby back. they did not even use the phrase "pig pen".

I am not much of a TV watcher and I can see it is getting worse. I attempted watching TV twice during the day and found it awful. The talk shows are terrible. Actually the best thing going is the soap operas. They are on daily but I think if you watch your fave twice a year you know exactly what is going on with the plot lines.

Trust me when I say there be more...

No comments: