Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Weekend Thoughts

I have been pretty damn busy. Not posting for over a week from far from my intention when I began this blogging venture…

A potpourri of thoughts…

Every day the Democrats don’t decide who their person is another day lost to them and another day McCain can make more money.

That is a big leap for a guy who had no money several months before primaries.

Pistons will lose in the second round GUARANTEED.

Michigan State Spartans will probably lose in the second round. Otherwise they will well before the Final Four.

Snowstorm on Easter Weekend – I choose to embrace because I have NO way of controlling it. Who can beat my home state?

I would like to see the federal government take over the State government as well as the City of Detroit. State of Michigan can’t do anything because they cannot police themselves whether it be the budget and or cheating Attorney Generals. The city has a corrupt City Council who are just as guilty as the man they are trying remove. Whatever you do don’t tell me they did not know what was going on all along.

How is it Spitzer can see the writing on the wall in a quick manner and our boy is going to screw the city over twice because you know his case is going to trial and who will pay for it… Not the guilty SOB.

Enjoy yourself this Easter Weekend. I will be back much sooner.

3 comments:

Dateless in Detroit said...

And you also have a wonderful Easter Weekend.
Cheers!

xxxx said...

Pistons are definitely going to the conference finals ... who's gonna beat them?

Midwest Gent said...

The Pistons will be defeated by the same team parties they have been in the past - Sheeed, Chauncey, Tayshaun, Flip and the list goes on. I hope that means a shakeup.