Saturday, June 21, 2008

Myriad of items

I have not blogged in some time because I have not been that inspired to write about much lately. I guess I could have blogged last weekend about the passing of Tim Russert from “Meet the Press”. We had a lot of similarities. We are both Irish Catholics. We are both big sports fans. We both follow politics though he obviously was way closer than this man. We both revere our fathers and the rest of our families. Lastly, I don’t think Tim was much into styling the hair. That is pretty much the case here. I don’t think I have ever had any gel or hair spray in my hair.

I could have blogged about this temporary diet I was on that did not allow me to eat anything that was dairy, bread or non fresh foods. It would have been even better had I lost a bunch of weight on it but that was not the case. I would have tweaked a few things, wrote a book and been on network television morning shows only using my name “Midwest Gent”. I pretty much maintained my weight. Please caution that I was not on this diet for any weight issues and the health implications are VERY TEMPORARY! We will refer to it as a short status check and all reports are VERY GOOD!

Lastly, I could blog about such things as complaining the Tigers are terrible but that is not the case anymore. I could have pointed out the Pistons should have been the NBA champs but that seems to be old hat and I have no desire to be negative lately. I could have written about Tiger Woods great performance but I am not sure I could put into words that performance he has last week at the US Open.

This all means that I will be probably ranting about something by tomorrow evening - HA!

1 comment:

Dateless in Detroit said...

Tomorrow Evening has come and gone. Where are the rants! :)

PS. Fad diets dont ever work. Research colen clense herbs if you want to 'clean out your soul'. ;)