Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday

In this post there will be no sarcasm or rants or negative opinions. I will simply offer you as well as anyone you are close to a very safe and happy holiday season. We are leaving a year that has not been full of positive news but I am sure you still could compose a nice list of things that took place since the last holiday season. We have all had our challenges but forget them as you get together with family and friends with nothing but smiles as we look forward to the New Year.

Personally, 2008 was my best year ever despite some down moments. More than anything I am still employed and have weathered a health scare. Leaving 2008 I am in great shape and feel as if my career is actually headed in a good direction. Only time will tell if both those things are true. Honestly – I believe this is all up to me.

From a blog perspective - thanks much for reading and commenting here. It has been fun for sure. I will hopefully step up more in 2009 with this and maybe - just maybe - broaden my horizons with topics.

I look forward to 2009 where I don’t have any specific goals as much I simply look forward to seeing what the New Year will bring me as well as those around me.

Here is hoping you have lofty goals and you for sure achieve them before the next holiday season. More currently, I hope Santa brings you something nice.

1 comment:

xxxx said...

Merry, merry Christmas :)