Monday, February 16, 2009

A few notes from driving

When was it custom to always have your bright lights on regardless of what time of day it is? It seems strange but I am encountering this more often these days and obviously wish it was not the case. What reason does someone have to even have them on in the first place unless you going down a dark country road? Trust me when I say I am not on any dark country roads.

On another note - Is it me or are the police officers out and about way more than they have in the past?I feel like I see someone pulled over every day now. This has never been the case. Could it be a shameless way raising funds for the different municipalities that currently have little cash flow? If that is the case, I guess my tax dollars are not enough. Hopefully I stay employed to at least pass those along.

No comments: