Friday, January 11, 2008

The day in the life

Here is the day in life and how my mind works.

6:30 AM – I wake up and decide I will work out after I put in my time working for BIG CORPORATE MAN.

7:30 AM – I ask myself – “Do I feel like working out today?” Yes I do and I take my clothes with me to work.(I work out at the corporate gym during the week.

8:00 AM – Do I take my clothes in with me saving myself the ten minute walk back out and then another ten in when work is over if I decide to work out? I bring my clothes in with me.

10:00 AM – I am for sure not working out – I want to go home and take a nap before I head to someone’s house for dinner.

Noon – I take my daily afternoon walk around Titanic’s headquarters and step outside for ten minutes breathing in some nice crisp air. The air has revived me and I am thinking “I wan to work out. Everyone will benefit! A good work out would do me well”

2:00 PM – I am still working out It will do me good. I will wrap up the day and head down there.

4:00 PM – Boss tells me I look I need a nap. Decision made.

4:45 PM – Walking out thinking with gym bag telling myself “I should turn around and go work out.

5:15 PM – I take a nap and feel better. I look forward to staying a wake at invitee’s place.

Midnight – I stay up doing nothing of value and knowing again the same cycle will take place tomorrow.

The moral of the story – I don’t like morning people who not only wake up and workout but do it with a smile on their face. If you are one of them, I am very jealous.

No comments: