Sunday, May 18, 2008

"Chick Magnet"

I feel like 2008 is moving at light speed. This may have to do with things that keep on coming up at a rapid pace in my life. I have not even submitted an entry in more than a week and it is like I am behind the times. I guess when your car dies and you run around looking for something while your health is far from 100%, you can excuse such things. Anyways – you have had enough of my blubbering and on to some random points.

Your humble blogger was wrong a month or two back when he told you the Pistons were out in the second round. They actually look like they give a damn. I actually look forward to seeing how they do in the next round.

I will admit it – I have lost total and complete interest in this town’s baseball team. I will not even dignify their existence by noting what their name is and commenting on them any further.

Kwame is having fund raisers for his legal funds. The best part – someone is actually attending and PAYING money to aid this cause.

To the guy that sold me the car this week – domestic used cars are not usually thought of as “chick magnets”. They are “modes of transportation” for those of us who can’t figure out where people have the money to even lease those foreign luxury cars when they look fairly younger than themselves.

I am thinking it is time for Hillary to step down to save face. She is losing super delegates at a rapid pace. The Democrats are not able to rest a bit before November. In the process, the longer she waits, the more she is risking losing any opportunities she may have whether it is a VP spot or a place in Obama’s cabinet were he to win in November. Do you think she wants to bow out but her buddy Bubba is telling otherwise? Needless to say he gives the campaign a strange dynamic.

All I think these days when I look at John McCain – Reagan Democrats.

If McCain does not say a word between now and November, I think Obama will do a good job helping John out simply by putting his foot in this mouth as he has done a few times recently. I think Howard Dean and the people have their work out for them. We will see.

No comments: