Monday, May 5, 2008

So today....

I got an email from "1000's of Horny Singles" and the subject was "Get Your Rocks Off". First of all, I find it funny that any parent would call their child "1000's of" especially to go with the middle name of "Horny" and last name "Singles". The only thing more peculiar is the subject. I don't think rocks is a very good analogy as it just does not sound good. The last weird thing is usually such a message goes to the spam folder. Am I lead to believe I might even know this person who goes by the first name of "1000's of".

I have not opened the message. I will leave it there and may consider it if I receive some sort of related follow up message from "1000's of" or someone related to The "Singles" family.

Please note that after the last post which was probably too serious for my readership I decided to lighten it up. I digress

1 comment:

Dateless in Detroit said...

Are you saying your faithful readers cant be serious??

Seriously, I get crazy emails from all kinds of crazy named idiots. Delete and TO spam are my freinds.