Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An idiot is born every minute

I saw down last evening to watch my home town baseball team on television. I had been flipping channels as the basketball team was also in action. The basketball game came to an end and I started focusing on the baseball game. All of a sudden I was completely annoyed by what I was hearing from the TV speaker. It was this “clank clank clank” noise driving me absolutely batty. It was catching the attention of the broadcasters too. It appeared that some dude in the crowd was taking a metal spoon and banging it against a metal frying pan. He is looking around smiling as if he was providing some fine service to the paying public. Mind you the few sitting around him in Yankee Stadium were merely shaking their heads. As the time went on I was getting more irritated. I start asking myself some critical questions like “Is this poor excuse for human being allowed in every night?” and “How did he get that frying pan in when people cannot take toothpaste on a plane?” and “When will someone take that frying pan from him and clean his clock?” What crosses the mind of someone when they tell themselves “I am going to the baseball game tonight – I should bring a frying pan with me”! I am done.

1 comment:

Dateless in Detroit said...

Those crazy New Yorkers!