Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Additions to "About me"

Adding more the list



  • I have a chalkboard at my house which always seem to have different things on it from reminders to a small list of people who need for luck in their life.

  • I am pretty frugal with my money but will for sure splurge on the things I have wanted for a period of time.

  • I can't get enough of watching the stock market and tracking the financial world these days.

  • Feelings toward Halloween - almost apathy

  • I think in many circles I would be considered a minimalist.

  • I feel short of one of my goals this years - reading more books. I have read one and don;t anticipate reading anymore between now and year end.

  • I am looking around and appear to like white on my walls

  • For all intensive purposes I do not own a DVD player but three TV's but only watch one

  • I have failed to get caught up in the sushi and Thai food phenomenon

  • I prefer Mozilla Firefox to Internet Explorer

  • I have been told I am half full way more than half empty. This is funny since I think of myself as a cynical person

  • I would not mind going back to school despite one grad degree but I hate the homework and the cost is obscene if you don;t have financial reimbursement. With more money I would add on to it I think.


Initial "About me" post

No comments: