Sunday, July 6, 2008

Can't drive 55

I don’t know who even suggested it. All I want to state is I have no interest and I wish who ever did bring it up would work on more significant issues. Please do not pursue the suggestion of lowering the speed limit to 55. Go on with your lives and work on something else.

Lowering the speed limit to 55 would not help much since those who travel we will say 75 will not slow up much. Plus why would you waste police forces time enforcing a law that in the end will only prove to be a waste of time and energy.

Please go away.

For more thoughts on this, I will let Sammy Hagar speak to this issue

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I drive a Hemi, so this would actually give me worse gas mileage, soeeing as my engine uses 2 less cylinders, based on how fact I go and at the fastest, uses only 2. I will protest this if it goes any further.